249 Pennsylvania Avenue is a new multi-purpose property development comprising 59 residential units and two commercial spaces. Located at the corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and Mariposa Street, the building is at the heart of Potrero Hill, just a stones throw from both 18th Street and UCSF. 249 Pennsylvania Avenue will benefit from stylish, modern architecture and with plentiful open spaces these apartments are ideal homes for young professionals and families alike.
Potrero Hill is a vibrant neighborhood known for its great views of the Bay Area and city skyline. The area has excellent amenities and the 18th Street corridor has many popular places to eat out. As one of sunniest neighborhoods in San Francisco, with excellent transport links, Potrero Hill is a great place to live.
We will have stunning 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available for rent from late 2022.
- Optional on-site basement parking
- Bicycle storage
- Storage lockers
- Pet friendly
- Private decks in select apartments
- San Francisco city skyline views in select apartments
- Shared rooftop deck with bay and city views
- Shared courtyard with a unique living wall
- Immediate access to I-280
- 1/4 mile from 3rd Street Muni Metro
- 1/2 block from 22 Bus Route
Architect: D-Scheme Studio www.dscheme.com